You must speak, read and write in French and English
Vous devez parlez, lire et écrire en Francais et en Anglais
ASEQ | Studentcare is the leading provider and administrator of student health care and dental plans in Canada, representing more than 900,000 members across six provinces.
ASEQ | Studentcare is gearing up to launch several major information technology projects in order to refresh and modernize our systems. We are therefore seeking qualified personnel to make these projects happen.
Looking for a qualified Senior.NET Developer to take over development, maintenance, support, debug, and documentation of our development project and our existing web application. We are looking for someone that enjoys the challenge of diving into existing code, learning its ins and outs and solving problems.
- University degree in Computer Science, DEC in Information technology or equivalent.
- Database design and development experience, writing queries, stored procedures, triggers, user functions (2005 /2008 /2014)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Expertise in DevExpress Tools using for .NET Application Framework a plus
- Experience developing ETL processes and building DTSX packages and SSIS (SQL 2014)
- Strong skills in performance tuning, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), and multi-site
SQL deployment, Management, and integration needed.
- Strong communication skills, troubleshooting abilities, and an in-depth detail
- Familiar with various design and architectural concepts and patterns
- Minimum of 5, preferably 8+, years of experience working in the technology spaces listed above.
- Familiar with Bizagi application including designer and modeler is a bonus
- Good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken: MANDATORY
- Design and implement.Net / MVC (front-end, server and database model)
- Translate use cases and specifications into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Develop and implement intranet web applications using ASP.Net
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Consult with teammates and provide guidance on application performance and reliability
- Preparation of development estimates and design documents and technical documentation
- Permanent position
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
Salaire : 75 000,00$ à 90 000,00$ /année
- Developpement de logiciels: 5 ans (Requis)
- Francais et English (Requis)