WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
You will need to be able to:
- Lead the charge on our member retention and win back efforts; manage a caseload of “escalated” or former accounts; managing your caseload effectively, ensuring regular follow ups are taking place; and track all prospect interactions and data in our CRM system
- Research escalated member situations, and attempt to retain customers who have expressed an interest in cancelling their service
- Address any customer issues by listening, analyzing and finding a mutually beneficial resolution
- Diffuse escalated situations and find resolutions and common ground; lead client retention meetings and ensure proper execution of our proven Retention Process
- Process existing clients' requests, providing product support by telephone or by email
- Become the expert in retention campaign performance including producing trends, insights and recommendations into how to elevate a customer’s experience to reduce churn
- Contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls
- Serve as a senior specialist within the call center, demonstrating strong work ethic, great judgement skills and a good resource for others
What you bring to the role:
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others in a positive and respectful manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self motivated with the ability to overcome rejection
- Problem solving skills with the ability to quickly identify the root cause of client issues
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to empathize with clients
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to document client conversations
- Ability to follow pre-established processes
- Ability to thrive in a performance based, team environment
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure or in stressful situations
Your Education and Training:
- High School Diploma or any combination of studies and experience
- 2 years of experience in a call center and/or in a customer service department
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
We are a fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment.
This position includes a unique benefits package, as well as a base wage with the opportunity to earn commissions.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Monday, April 22, 2019.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales or Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)