Reporting to the Supervisor, Food Services, is responsible for cleaning and sanitation required within the kitchen, dining areas and serveries; transports meals, food supplies and dietary equipment throughout the facility; assists with on-line ordering and inventory control for food items and supplies for the Dietary Department in accordance to menus and catering needs.
- Successful completion of two years of Secondary School and two years previous "hands on" experience as a kitchen worker in the dietary department of a health care facility or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of a Food Service Worker certificate.
- Valid Food Handlers Certificate.
- Satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Checks (PVSC).
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
How to Apply
Please apply online by August 17, 2020. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$24.22 to $26.33 per hour
This is a Replacement
Union position - CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)