Field Sales Engineer – Canada
Canada (Toronto or Montreal preferred)
Field Sales Engineer Job Description
Richardson Electronics (REL) is a global provider of engineered solutions and electronic components to the electron device markets.
Ability to identify design opportunities for our portfolios in the Radio Frequency, Power Conversion, Electron Device Markets and develop business at OEM accounts in order to attain sales and gross margin goals in the assigned territory. The position has 100% customer account responsibility. The position is required to sell at higher levels within our customer base as well as to engineering and purchasing.
Field Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities:Essential Job Functions:
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Manage Sales development and Market penetration at assigned OEM
- Ability to Identify key opportunities on Demand Creation model at OEM
- Develop top accounts sales and profit growth
- Grow and Maintain a solid Demand Registration funnel
- Expend the associated selling in order to max revenue at key accounts
- BOOK orders!
- Closely cooperate with vendors or their representatives in implementing relevant strategy for growth
- Analyze and evaluate sales and the performance of customers in relation to forecasts, quota and potential.
- Keep informed on market changes and trends relating to products in the industry and report these to Product Managers and superiors.
- Attends and participate in sales meetings, trade shows and seminars as required and assigned.
- Prepare and submits all required reports, expenses, projections and budgets in a timely manner.
- Train sales associates as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
5-7 years sales experience in Radio Frequency and/or Power conversion markets. EE or Electronic Technical Degree with related marketing courses or equivalent required. Thorough knowledge of the products, product applications and market price policy. Thorough knowledge of sales techniques and methods. Some knowledge of sales management techniques required.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) is a global distributor and engineered solution provider focused on the display system and electron device markets. Founded in 1947 and headquartered just outside of Chicago (Lafox, IL), we employ over 400 people worldwide and maintain stocking integration centers in the U.S., Europe, Asia and South America. We offer superb prospects for professional growth, along with a competitive base salary, incentive plan, healthcare benefits, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled