Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
This position can be located in any Ceridian office or Virtual in North America.
About the Position:
We’re looking for a Senior Enablement Analyst – PM Process and Methodology who will report to the Director of Services Enablement. This role is responsible for building, maintaining and championing the Services teams processes and methodology that enables Ceridian’s Project Managers to deliver a best in class experience for our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and is able to drive standardized practices using methodology and tools for both our multi-disciplinary Consultants and Project Managers. They are also responsible for training, coaching and driving adoption of methods and standards through the Services team and soliciting feedback from key stakeholders that will drive continuous improvement of the methods and standards.
The Senior Business Analyst – PM Process and Methodology is the go to person for all of Services Project Management process related inquiries, initiatives and activities related to Services project management methods and project governance standards.
- Champion and drive adoption of the Dayforce Activate Project Management methodology continuing to promote and enable the team in the use of agile project principles.
- Provide thought leadership and continuous evolution of the Dayforce Activate methodology and other Services processes and standards to drive hours reduction while achieving high quality project outcomes.
- Implementation of project management and governance processes and tools while ensuring the application and use of these across all projects to meet the quality, budget and schedule needs of the business.
- Clear and concise documentation of business processes to be consumed by implementers.
- Propose, develop and implement KPI’s and control strategies to measure adoption of project management standards.
- Ensure application of established processes and use of requested project management tools.
- Works collaboratively with the Activate Development and Product teams to identify opportunities for improvement to the methodology and enable the Ceridian team in the proper execution of the methodology and process best practices.
- Work with external Partner teams to ensure methodology is understood and leveraged.
- Develops and delivers project management process and methodology training to the field as required in collaboration with Services Talent team members or other Services or Ceridian teams.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Senior Project Manager implementing ERP software to large enterprise customers with extensive experience in project governance practices.
- Experience establishing and rolling out SDLC methodologies including Agile.
- An acute attention to detail when building business processes.
- Ability to gain consensus between many stakeholders and drive towards a positive outcome.
- Ability to work through ambiguous requirements to establish a plan and execute.
- Ability to deliver presentations to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence and inspire peers within and across teams.
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to constant change.
- Preference will be given to individuals that have shown thought leadership in innovative approaches for enabling the Ceridian team.
- A strong proponent of Agile methodologies with SCRUM Master certification
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience navigating complex organizations
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.