The successful candidate will be a CPAP clinician with sales and education experience in sleep apnea therapy.
They will be responsible to providing education and quality services to our clients starting and continuing CPAP therapy. They will be required to educate and assess clients on a daily basis.
Additionally, will be required to:
- Assist with equipment and supplies sales
- Prepare treatment plans and consult with physicians and other regulated health professionals and care teams.
- Familiarize yourself with the Ministry of Health funding criteria and be able to explain to clients
- Complete appropriate documentation and forms for therapy
- Provide proper fitting of facial interface for CPAP therapy
- Provide ongoing follow-ups with clients and physicians
- Take part in in-services and education days
- Registered Respiratory Therapist, Registered Nurse, Registered Practical Nurse and Registered Polysomnography Technologist an asset.
- Compassion for our clients
- Self Starter and ability to multi-task
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)