Job Number: 46043
Group: Magna Electronics
Division: Magna Electronics Slovakia
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Magna’s ADAS technologies are shaping an autonomous future and improving lives.
Full autonomy is coming. But to create the technology which will bring it into view, you need the desire and ability to adapt complete ADAS systems or modular solutions to any vehicle, for any mobility need.
Magna’s electronics solutions connect OEMs to their customers with features that improve their lives. It’s our expertise across the entire vehicle, key strategic partnerships and culture of innovation that allow us to make our industry-leading technologies road-ready. And it is how we’ll continue to build a safer, smarter and more connected mobility experience for all people.
- Work according to work, process and quality instructions on production lines
- Operation of machines, equipment and testers Working with parts used in electronics
- Evaluation and visual inspection of manufactured parts
- Simple and more complex testing with testers
- Repair of defective parts
- Elimination of errors in the production process and proposals for improvement measures
- Adherence to cleanliness and order in the workplace according to the principles of 5S
Experience with automotive manufacturing
Willingness to travel and interest in training abroad
Flexibility and ability to make decisions
Active approach and high degree of independence
Sense of order, cleanliness and adherence to strict rules
The position is filled for Magna Electronics in Kechnec, Slovakia. The Slovak language is a must.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.