ConnectWell Community Health is seeking a Medical Receptionist/Secretary for our Renfrew County offices. This part-time position consist of 21 hours per week plus relief hours.
The Medical Receptionist/Secretary provides initial and ongoing telephone services to clients, business contacts and community residents. The Medical Receptionist/Secretary also provides a full range of clerical and administrative support functions to the team.
· Diploma in Office Administration or Business Administration
· Medical Terminology Certificate
· Two to five years office experience, preferably in a health care setting
· Experience with a multi-line telephone system
· Experience working with and Electronic Medical Record
· Experience working with a broad population with diverse background
· Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and time management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Reporting Relationship: The successful candidate will report to our Nursing/Admin Supervisor.
Application deadline is June 10, 2022.
If at any stage in the selection process you require accommodation due to a disability, please contactTamela Kennedy at 613-582-3685 x4224 to let us know how we can assist you.
An offer of employment will be conditional upon the candidate completing a criminal reference check and providing proof of COVID vaccinations.
Although we appreciate all responses, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- medical office: 2 years (preferred)
- Class G Licence, No public transportation available (required)
Application deadline: 2022-06-03
Expected start date: 2022-06-20