About the Team:
AppDirect is the leading cloud service marketplace company dedicated to revolutionizing the way businesses run. We offer a cloud service marketplace and management platform that enables companies to distribute digital services. The global network of AppDirect-powered marketplaces allows businesses to find, buy, and manage the best applications the cloud has to offer.
With our award-winning platform, service providers can launch a state-of-the-art online application store within a matter of weeks, while developers can integrate once and make their software available across multiple marketplaces worldwide. Our products offer more advanced features and tools than any other competitive solution, putting AppDirect at the forefront of the rapidly evolving market for cloud services delivery.
The AppDirect Devices Team is a nimble, adaptive and independent engineering development team that is continuously improving our core products, building integrations, and developing new products.
How you'll make an impact and what you'll do:
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will help build and architect the AppDirect platform. The right person is comfortable with complex requirements and breaking them down into manageable tasks, diving into stories and requirements driven by product managers, and being able to deliver quality on both backend and frontend applications. Your background should include experience with project management on a technical team, building data-heavy UI with real-time updates, work on REST API standards, and delivery of on-time projects. Your work should demonstrate care, attention to detail, independent decision-making, and high-level strategic thinking.
Your responsibilities here will include:
What you'll need:
- Working up and down the stack
- Design and enhance features on all pieces of the platform
- Collaborative working with multiple teams of engineers
- Applying standards, process, and architectural improvements
- Apply high standards for performance, efficiency, testing, and scaling
- Experience working in small but growing engineering teams and are ready to make an immediate impact on the performance and stability of the platform.
- Experience and comfort in collaborative working.
- Demonstrated community engagement is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and analytical approach to software engineering, and are not afraid to make architectural decisions.
- Experience with REACT, or similar, Redux. GoLang, and Python are a plus.
AppDirect is the only end-to-end commerce platform for selling, distributing, and managing cloud-based products and services to succeed in the digital economy. The AppDirect ecosystem connects channels, developers, and customers through its platform to simplify the digital supply chain by enabling the onboarding and sale of products with third-party services, for any channel, on any device, with support. Powering millions of cloud subscriptions worldwide, AppDirect helps organizations, including Jaguar Land Rover, Comcast, ADP, and Deutsche Telekom connect their customers to the solutions they need to reach their full potential in the digital economy.
We believe that the unique contributions of all AppDirectors is the driver of our success. To make sure our culture continues to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.