Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
As a member of the Market Intelligence team, you will become an expert on the cybersecurity market and Sophos’ position within it. You will combine your expertise with internal and external data to produce and communicate insights about the market. These insights will support strategic and tactical decision-making by our sales, marketing, product management, and senior management teams.
What You Will Do
- Curate available market data from analysts, earnings reports, internal teams, and other sources; work with these sources to ensure we are receiving the most current, accurate data
- Become and remain informed about Sophos’ business and strategy, including key target markets, product areas, regional dynamics, and competitors
- Regularly produce slide decks for specific sales regions and product areas, summarizing market size, share, and growth data, identifying new opportunities and trends, and providing additional detail on areas of interest
- Respond to requests from internal constituents for custom/filtered/transformed data (e.g., to justify a new investment or understand the dynamics of a specific region)
- Communicate new developments in the market, such as competitor earnings or changes in trends, within the company via intranet blog posts, email, or other channels
- Support the rest of the Market Intelligence team with data and analysis that informs or reinforces competitive messaging
What You Will Bring
- Demonstrated ability to understand and evaluate market dynamics, ideally in cybersecurity or another high-growth technology sector
- Strong understanding of, and ability to analyze, common financial and market data, such as earnings reports, market share, and CAGR
- Ability to create data visualizations (graphs, charts, tables, etc.) that clearly communicate a specific message
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and communication skills
What’s Great About Sophos?
- Our people are what makes Sophos special – we demonstrate shared vision, talent, innovation, and creativity, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit.
- Employee-led diversity and inclusion groups that build community within Sophos and provide internal education and advocacy (eg. Sophos Women in Tech group to improve gender parity, encourage gender-balanced leadership, and support career progression at Sophos)
- Sophos Environment Network and employee challenges to contribute to sustainability and reduce our environmental footprint
- Annual commitment to charity and fundraising across our global sites and volunteer days for employees to give back to local communities
- Global trivia competitions to keep our minds sharp
- Global Mental Health days off work for all Sophos to help employees relax and recharge
- Monthly employee wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
- Employee rewards and thanks, such as our free annual subscription to Calm
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.