We are seeking a Dispatcher/Logistics Coordinator with experience in a trucking Company for our Victoria Terminal.
This is a dynamic role integral to daily operations and will be responsible for organizing and routing the daily pick-up and deliveries for our Victoria terminal. This requires coordinating the scheduling and routing of Drivers and assigned equipment. As well as coordinating freight and equipment movements with our other two terminals, partner carriers and barge services.
We are seeking:
· 1- 2 years experience in a Dispatch/ Logistics role within the Transportation Industry
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
· Experience with large volumes of email.
· Experience with trucking dispatch software preferred.
· Experience in a supervisor's role.
· Proven ability to do well in a dynamic and detail orientated position.
· A person who is approachable, has a positive demeanor with a hands-on and team-oriented work style.
· Full time permanent day shift position Monday to Friday
· Extended benefits available after probationary period
· A generous salary commensurate with your experience
· An opportunity for a quarterly bonus.
· Opportunity for advancement.
· A knowledgeable, supportive team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday