- Greeting and directing visitors, Creating features sheets, answering phones, sorting mail, scheduling/confirming appointments, photocopying, filing, prepare real estate contracts. Providing support services to sales staff and act as a resource for clients, suppliers or general inquiries.
- Manage MLS listings, upload photos, scan documents, process new listing documents (price changes, amendments), etc., enter listing information and appointment instructions into LoneWolf.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum high school education
- Knowledge in Photoshop is mandatory, need to have creative mind and a passion for creativity.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and PowerPoint), Adobe (Photoshop and Indesign), email and internet. Experience using LoneWolf software is an asset. Other platforms used at office will be taught.
- Must be fluent in English - Verbal & Written.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Room to grow with brokerage.
- Nurturing and supportive management team.
- Flexible - as long as you have knowledge in Photoshop
Job Type: Part time
Fridays and Saturdays
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)