Enjoy working Outdoors?
Utility service provider looking for a Part Time Temporary Meter Reader in Vernon for the summerto start ASAP.Outdoor work, physically demanding. Training and uniforms provided. Must have reliable vehicle. If hired, need to provide a clean Criminal Background Check and clean Drivers Abstract. Paid by piece rate, earning potential of $20-25/hour through piece rate.
Job Duties Include:
- Accept and complete all daily meter reading assignments/tasks, as deemed reasonable.
- Upload/download daily route/work assignments as required to accommodate the Utility’s schedule.
- Adhere to all safety related programs/procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
- Act in a professional, courteous manner at all times, while exercising common sense.
- Maintain an acceptable level of personal hygiene and be well groomed at all times.
- Maintain and adhere to all required Olameter written procedures/check lists to ensure efficient, accurate and timely service maintenance.
- Report field hazards/problems and add efficiencies to enhance the quality of services.
- Update and maintain all available handheld fields as required to enhance and ensure Olameter’s quality and quantity of associated services.
- Comply with company procedures/policies pertaining to the use and care of all Olameter /Utility issued equipment and/or property.
- Communicate on a weekly basis, all data as required for timely/accurate payroll/customer invoicing.
- Physically fit with the ability to walk long distances (15-20 kms.) in order to fulfill the daily duties of the job.
- Reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s licence with current vehicle insurance.
- Ability to provide a clean Driver’s Abstract and Criminal Background Check (CBC).
- General computer knowledge.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Proven customer relation skills.
How To Apply: Please apply online at: https://www.olameter.com/careers/
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Driver's Licence (Required)