- Responsible for cleaning guest rooms
- Uniform must be worn during work, very limited jewelry to be work during work, hair must be tied properly and no facial or visible body piercing is allowed while working at the front lines.
- Punch in and out appropriately. Any overtime must be pre-approved from reporting manager.
- Contribute to achieving the loyalty of our guests by exceeding their expectations and providing warm personal service
- Respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely manner.
- Must complete the daily tasks properly and accordingly and on time.
- Remove all garbage and dispose to the big bin at the end of every shift.
- Handle room keys for in house guests, ensuring that the Company's security procedures are being followed.
- Nothing is to be taken from the hotel without the permission of the management.
- Advise front desk or management of any issues or concerns.
- Replenish all amenities attractively in each guest rooms accordingly to Four Points by Sheraton standards.
- Use of any electronics device such as cell phones, iPod, iPad, etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Maintain a neat and tidily cart on daily basis.
- Report maintenance problems and safety hazards immediately.
- Prompt reporting of all Lost & Found items to Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisors and management.
- Ensure compliance with fire and emergency procedures.
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues by maintaining knowledge of crisis and emergency procedures; as well as Fire Panel /Evacuation procedures.
- Follow hotel all policies and procedures as guidelines and complete the daily check lists and all assigned work. To spotlessly prepare the assigned number of rooms which include the making of the beds, vacuum hallways, etc. as per hotel standards.
PHI Hotel Group has specialized in the ownership, management and development of hotels and related commercial real estate. We have also worked with many affiliates who own and operate hotels in British Columbia and Alberta.
Our expertise include hotel management operations, fiscal and accountant service, new hotel development, hotel sales and marketing, advertising, feasibility studies, asset management, and consulting. Our new hotel development services encompass the full spectrum from the initial design of the project to the property’s opening and subsequent management.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Required)
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)