Helios Roofing and Waterproofing Ltd.is seeking a Exterior Cladder (NOC7441) for our job-site locations in Burnaby and Lower Mainland areas. It is a full-time, temporary position (40 hours/week), $20.50/hour, paid on a semi-monthly basis, 4% vacation pay. For more information of our company, please visit our website at http://www.heliosroofing.com. The business primary operating address is at 1B-3751 North Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC.
Main responsibilities and duties as a Exterior Cladder (NOC7441) include but are not limited to:
- Installation of various siding, aluminum fencing, decks, and similar;
- Installation of composite aluminum wall panels, composite aluminum wall finishes, and similar;
- Reading, understanding and following blueprints, job order specifications and work instructions to determine layout and installation procedures;
- Measuring and marking guidelines to be used for installations;
- Installation of siding and cladding products according to specifications and building codes;
- Installation of flashing and standard metals;
- On-site fabrication and installation of various rain-screen systems;
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment;
- Operating light metalworking tools, in order to cut, bend, drill, shape or straighten metal panels;
- Inspecting product quality and installation to ensure conformance to specifications;
- Following construction plans and instructions from supervisors, construction skilled trades or more experienced workers;
- Other duties as required.
- Must have completed high school;
- Must be able to perform all above-mentioned job duties;
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a exterior cladder;
- Must be able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs) ;
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends as necessary.
The work location of this job varies depending on the construction site.
To apply, please email your resume to us or mail it to us to our mailing address 200-5050 Kingsway, Burnaby BC, Canada, V5H 4H2.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.50 /year
- exterior cladder: 1 year (Preferred)