Full Time, Permanent
As soon as possible
Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title:
Expires in 11 days
103-3750 North Fraser Way
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5J 5G1, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Lifetec Construction Group Ltd.
Residential Building Construction (2361)
LifeTec Construction Group is a company on the leading edge of the construction industry; utilizing the world's most advanced end-to-end cold-formed steel (CFS) building design and construction technology. We are the first organization in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest to introduce FRAMECAD's proprietary 3D printed steel framing technology. We are looking for bright, energetic people to join our Team.
No. of Positions – 5
Type of Employment – Full-Time position
Remuneration - $20.00 per hour/overtime will be paid after 40 hours a week
Hours of Work – 8 hours a day/40 hour a week
Various location at Lower Mainland Area and Fraser Valley.
Duties: you will be performing the following tasks:
- Load, unload and move construction materials around the worksite.
- Manually remove large rocks and debris turned up by graders and other heavy equipment, ensuring all revealed rocks and debris are clear before equipment makes further passes.
- Execute traffic control plans by placing, removing, covering and uncovering traffic control signs, cones, barricades and other traffic control devices. Direct traffic when necessary.
- Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment and movement of materials.
- Shoveling test holes by locating markers/flags and quarantine any exposed pipes. Mark test holes with stakes, paint or ribbon.
- Ensure worksite is organized and free of clutter, rubble and garbage.
- Shovel asphalt mix into areas inaccessible to paving machines, and compact mix using rakes and hand tampers · Other General Labour and construction related duties as required
- No formal education is required
- Some experience as a general construction labourer may preferred
In return for the level of experience and quality we're looking for, you will receive countless opportunities to build your role at LifeTec and overall career, and a secure and challenging position working on diverse projects within a quality-focused, safe, and fun environment.
Send a resume with a concise Cover Letter to email@example.com.The Cover Letter should be a brief description (1 to 3 paragraphs) of why you're interested in the position.
Please note that while all submissions will be reviewed, only those that are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Feb 05, 2020