Consolidated Energy Solutions Inc (CES Inc) is the leader in supermarket dehumidification through innovation and outstanding execution. We provide HVAC equipment, IOT software and hardware solutions and support to many of the largest supermarket and grocery chains in North America. We offer a culture of respect and transparency partnered with fast-paced, values-driven enthusiasm.
We are looking for a Sr. Sales Executive (HVAC & IoT) located in the Greater Toronto Area who will be responsible for building a strong pipeline of sales to ensure financial success. The position requires an individual who has a proven track record of selling to C-Suite executives at the national account level.
- Creates customer (client) relationships and builds long-term partnerships with some of the biggest grocery retailers across North America
- Sell outcomes, enterprise-wide, offering holistic and collaborative solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Emphasis on engaging in IOT hardware/software sales generation
- Develop, innovative sales strategies to secure and maintain a pipeline of new opportunities business and maximize revenue and profitability
- Identify value-adds and opportunities to create strategic partnerships and recommend product enhancements/customizations/changes and other solutions
- Negotiate key success metrics and commitments with customers clients
- Ensure CRM data is current, complete and accurate
- Develop customer presentations, proposals and business reviews with the goal of driving new sales opportunities
- Develop IOT sales skills and sales tools
- Be the primary contact for high-level meetings and strategy for each account, spearheading sales proposals, negotiations and closing
- Develop sales strategies by identifying customer (client) pain points and align with CES leaders and teams
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of CES’ products and services offered
- Liaise with cros- functional teams (Sales, Marketing and Product Development) to ensure brand consistency
- Experience influencing and negotiating with C-Suite Excecutives
- Has a proven track record over multiple years of developing sales for multinational accounts.
- Has ‘Internet of Things (IOT) sales experience or a desire to develop IOT sales experience
- Thoroughly understands value proposition and critically thinks about revenue generation
- High emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Takes a team and collaborative approach to selling
- Able to understand the entire customer Ecosystem
- Proven ability to create an industry presence
- Exercise excellent judgment to make tough decisions autonomously
- Possess strong technical aptitude
- HVAC/IOT experience and asset
- Brings a sense of urgency, takes initiative, and has a passion for customer success
Conditions of Employment
- Permanent full-time employment
- Travel to job sites, manufacturing facility, and customer locations
- Ability to work from home with a home-based office
- Valid passport: able to travel across North America
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No agencies, please. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and support. CES will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time