Date Posted: October 1, 2021
Posting #: 21-1147
Position: Food Service Quality Assurance Associate
Status: Permanent Part-Time
Department: Patient Food Services
Site: Ramsey Lake Health Centre (RLHC)
- Must have completed an approved Food Services Supervisor Course.
- Must be eligible for membership in the Canadian Society of Nutrition
Management and Ontario Food Service Supervisors Association.
- Ministry of Labour “Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps” training
certificate is required.
- Knowledge of therapeutic and normal nutrition.
- Knowledge of modern food service delivery systems.
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
- Commitment to customer focused service and continuous quality improvement.
- Previous experience in institutional food service and distribution preferred.
- Criminal record check satisfactory to the Hospital is required.
- Demonstrated positive work record and good attendance record.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for this position based on their seniority and ability
to meet the normal requirements identified in the job posting. A resume or
completed Application Form indicating skills and ability must be submitted. HSN
reserves the right to conduct a formal interview/testing process where required.
Shift: Initially Assigned to Days and Evenings
Bilingualism is an Asset
N.B. Applications for this position must be submitted to the Human Resources Department. This
opportunity will remain posted until filled.