State of the art family dental practice in Brantford, ON!! Our practice Philosophy is to always put our patients first, deliver the best customer service, provide the best quality of dentistry, in the most efficient manner. Our Focus is SAFETY, COURTESY, CLINICAL EXCELLENCE and EFFICIENCY.
We are looking to hire an experienced Associate Dentist (residency training and/or minimum 3 years private practice) who is looking to work in a fun and friendly environment! The position is 2-3 days a week to start (Wednesdays and Fridays) and then increase days/hours gradually as the Associate builds trust and need with patients. Flexible work hours.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all dental procedures (or be a board certified paediatric specialist or orthodontist), a team player, motivated, positive, possess great time management skills and strive to provide our patients with an exception clinical experience. We are looking for an Associate who has an attention to detail, stands behind their work and excellent chair side manner. We are looking for someone who is able to earn and keep patients trust and also takes ownership and initiative to build patient rapport and schedule.
Our vision is to provide the best work environment where patients are happy to see us and the team is happy to be there! Only like-minded candidates will be considered for this amazing opportunity!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Excellent reputation in Brantford and surrounding areas.
- Amazing patients, well educated in dentistry and understand the value of good dental care.
- We have all COVID protocols in place and PPE for safe practice. Safety is our top priority
- We have an AMAZING team that works to support providers and patients.
- Opportunity for mentorship in clinical dentistry and practice management
- Beautiful, open space state-of-the-art facility.
- Well maintained, modern equipment
- Positive work environment with well defined roles for all team members
- No gossip policy
- Opportunity for continued growth: we are always at the leading edge of dental advancements.
- High end, comprehensive dentistry
- Family run practice, not a corporate chain
- High tech, touch screens, tablets, and online patient portals for all record keeping, consents, and information.
Office Hours (2-3 Days a Week to Start - Monday, Wednesday and/or Thursday to start and increasing to full time as the dentist build momentum):
Monday: 8am to 4pm
Tuesday: 9am to 6pm
Wednesday: 8am to 4pm
Thursday: 8am to 4pm
Friday: 8am to 2pm