This is a non-union position
W E= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com .
This requisition will remain open until filled; however, consideration will be given to applicants in order of applicat ion date.
As a Transmission North Planner, you will be expected to perform duties pertaining to working with maintenance planning, scheduling, and material procurement using an integrated management system (SAP PM, MM, CO), and SET West policies, procedures and processes.
- Facilitate the on-site work scoping and estimating for routine and non-routine maintenance activities for the geographic planning area to ensure accuracy of the Work Package – will include travel to work sites.
- Develop and revise Work Packages for routine and non-routine maintenance activities for the geographic planning area to ensure we perform work safely and cost effectively.
- Assist/develop and revise Long Range Work Plans, Performing Work Lists, Planning Priority Lists and Work Schedules for the geographic planning area to ensure we perform work that is properly planned and ready to execute.
- Perform duties as per SAP PM training material: Assist/generate various facility and maintenance reports (e.g. backlog, delinquent PM’s, schedule compliance, manpower availability, planning accuracy).
Review new notifications, create into orders, and set dates accordingly.
Review newly generated IPDMs and schedule appropriately.
Manage notification and order statuses as required
- Technical diploma or Trades certification or Engineering degree; other combinations of relevant education and experience may be considered.
- 5 years work experience in an industrial environment or 2 years working experience as a Technical Planner/Scheduler I
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be proficient in:
job scoping & estimating
maintenance planning & scheduling
SAP PM Notification and Work Order Planning and Scheduling
- 2 - 3 years gas industry knowledge
- 3 years working experience as an Intermediate or Technical Planner/Scheduler I
- Sound maintenance planning, scheduling and procurement philosophies
- Can perform and explain appropriate SAP business roles
- Strong analytical skills, possess ability to make sound decisions
- Gas processing levels I, II and III
- Demonstrated self starter
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Facilitation skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Able to carry out daily duties with minimal supervision and support
- Proven contributor to team environment.
- Proficiency in:
data analysis management (statistical, data, trending analyses, performance evaluations and risk analysis)
root cause failure analysis
advanced shutdown/turnaround management and planning
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only ( https://careers.enbridge.com ).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting email@example.com .
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.