Shift: Sunday to Thursday
Evening Shift (6pm-3:30am)
40 - 50 hours/week
Salary: $55-60K/Year + Benefits
Atripco Delivery Service is looking for a full time Cartage Operations Supervisor to join our team, reporting to our Operations Manager.
The Cartage Operations Supervisor will manage a team of heavy truck drivers and work harmoniously with our dispatch team; keeping operations functioning properly, developing staff, maintaining our fleet equipment, and scheduling jobs to ensure on time deliveries.
Must have Valid AZ Driver’s License.
- Oversee several contract trucking jobs/customers in the GTA and Hamilton Area operating 24/7
- Oversee fleet of same day cartage drivers; G, DZ, and AZ class
- Ensure driver paperwork (including MTO logs) is accurate and up to date
- Oversee maintenance schedules and make arrangements for offsite service
- Provide strong leadership to over 20 drivers; including performance reviews, scheduling, and communication
- Respond to escalated customer inquiries via email and phone
- Ability to respond after hours as required
- Assist with performing road tests, driver on boarding, and training
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Enforcing company policies
- Act as a backup AZ as required
- AZ License
- Access to a personal vehicle
- Clean CVOR and Drivers Abstract
- Can lift up to 50lbs
- 2 year AZ Driving Experience
- 2 years Management Experience
- 2 years working within transportation, logistics or operations
- Knowledge of Ministry of Transportation policy and procedures
- Excellent communication, coaching, and attention to detail skills
- Must work well under pressure, excel at multi-tasking, and enjoy working with others
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Maps)
- Able to travel to offsite locations in and around the GTA
Atripco Delivery Service is a leader in the transportation industry that services Southern Ontario and Western Canada. Established in 1970, our goal is providing professional, personalized transportation services that far surpass industry standards while providing second-to-none customer satisfaction in the process.
We ship anything from an envelope to a skid, to a full trailer load with our signature ‘white glove’ service. All sizes of equipment are available: bikes, cars, vans, 3 ton trucks, straight trucks, and tractor-trailers.
Please visit us to learn more at http://atripco.net/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- AZ Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Operations Management: 2 years (Required)