Marketing Systems Analyst
Up to $60K
Our client a global reputable growing company is looking to hire a Marketing Systems Analyst for their Mississauga location.
- Contribute to all phases of campaign management (ideation, planning, targeting, measurement, recommendation) with a focus in pre-analysis and post-analysis
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners to clearly define analysis / campaign scope, objectives, targeting & measurement strategy of marketing initiatives
- Use IT resources at an advanced level to create IT solutions within Marketing, enabling the organization to better meet its Sales and Marketing goals
- Recommend new or modified business information, gathering and analysis methods and procedures to improve content accuracy, timeliness and completeness
- Administration and maintenance of the Integrated Partner Management (IPM) system
- Partner with Europe office to develop new and enhance existing static and ad hoc reporting utilizing the ERP and other applicable applications
- Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of the business analysis function, promoting and enhancing the business analysis tools, techniques and approaches within the organization
- Assist in the development, monitoring, analyzing and reporting of the Sales & Marketing key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Assist Sales and General Manager in Sales Planning and Price Lists.
- Second level IT support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+years of working experience in a market/business intelligence, database marketing and data warehousing environment
- Knowledge in direct marketing, campaign management, customer analytics, Customer-Relationship-Management (CRM), segmentation, modeling
- Strong business mindset and technologically skilled, with energy to learn and customize the business intelligence system, understanding of digital analytics
- Ability to analyze and model business requirements in order to draw conclusions that drive the marketing strategies. Use predictive models to go beyond what’s been possible with traditional modelling & reporting
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Assist the Manager to drive the adoption and development of new customer relationship management (CRM) initiative
- Must have a desire to work in a small local office environment within the larger international corporate context
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year