General Manager Overview
Our General Manager is responsible for the overall resort operation and property management, providing a clean, safe and well maintained property for our recreational cottage owners through strong leadership of the Operations and Property teams. Strong leadership, training and development skills are required to inspire team members to success.
A Great Blue Resorts General Manager should possess strong time management skills with the ability to perform multiple revenue generating opportunities, offer superb customer service and resort support to potential cottage owners, existing cottage owners and rental guests.
The General Manager should possess the tools to effectively self-manage their revenue generation activities according to the minimum performance expectations, organize and provide detail administrative activities.
If you like working in the hospitality industry, are a proven leader and revenue manager, have worked in the hotel, time-share or food & beverage industry and love working outdoors on a beautiful property, this may be the right career for you.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive Compensation
· Comprehensive Benefits program
· Training and support
· Continued growth opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
· You possess a proven proactive, leadership quality bridging financial and budget activities
· Ability to effectively lead the team through daily/weekly meetings, reviewing targets, progress and setting weekly goals
· A minimum of 5 years managing & leading hotel, timeshare, multi-unit property, chain or other operations including a track record of successful communication, budgeting & negotiating skills
· Proven success managing budgets in excess of $3 million
Great Blue Resorts… Family Traditions Start Here!
Great Blue Resorts is committed to employment equality regardless of national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Great Blue Resorts welcomes and encourages applications from disabilities candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent