We are currently looking for a qualified customer service representative and data entry clerk for KT Group, a 3rd generation family-run company in the transport industry. Over the past 50 years, KT Group has grown into one of Montreal’s leading providers of Customs bonded Transportation, bonded Warehousing and Container Terminal Services.
- Bilingual (spoken & written), English & French
- Strong administrative, organizational and planning skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook & Excel)
- Readily adapts to changes in the organizational environment
- Administrative support
- Provide exceptional customer support via email and telephone
- Data entry
- Answering phones to customers and drivers
- PDF Scanning, filing & reports
To be successful in this role, you must be an outgoing individual, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and prioritize tasks effectively while ensuring all customers’ needs are met on a daily basis. This is a full-time, permanent, paid position (Monday- Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm). We offer competitive wages and benefits package. Industry specific training provided. Anticipated start date: immediate. If you feel you have the knowledge and experience required to successfully fill this position, forward your resume and cover letter to Careers or email firstname.lastname@example.org.