We want you to join our growing team at Northside Auto Group
Join our successful Toyota dealership and as a motivated Business Development Center Advisor and we will help you on the path to success from your very first day.
You will have ongoing training opportunities, a competitive benefit package and you will become a member of our family that values our people, their work and life goals, and their participation in the VERY BEST guest experience.
Our team members enjoy:
- Working at a fun, vibrant, exciting, respectful dealership.
- Building excitement - ensuring every customer touch point is professional, yet fun.
- High demand, award winning vehicles that drive customers to the dealership.
We are looking for a Business Development Center Advisor who:
- Has the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment
- The energy and enthusiasm to be part of a growing business.
- A “glass half full” attitude and the ability to focus on the positive side of things.
- A coachable personality, and the desire to continually improve.
- Pleasant and engaging phone persona
Business Development Center Advisor Duties:
- Works closely with sales department to ensure high quality service
- Develop and execute internet and phone campaigns
- Generate and prospect new customers through owner loyalty processes
- Follow up on all internet inquiries
- Contact clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales appointment
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Health/medical benefit package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Relevant experience 1 year (Preferred)
- High aptitude to grasp a lot of information quickly
- Data Entry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written English) skills
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON (Required)