Experienced Automotive Dealership BDC Representative (HONDA) required:
family business which has a strong and committed Team with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We employ people who possess ideal characteristics, ability, experience, education and character. Our commitment to excellence in Customer Service is based on our long-standing belief that each of our customers represents the overall success of our business. Our customers appreciate our support in making their vehicle ownership a pleasant experience and know they can rely on us for all their automotive needs. For more information please view our website: http://www.roadsport.com/*
The Job: Do have a passion for developing customer relationships and providing excellent customer service? Do you want to work for an organization that values its team members? If you answered yes to these questions then this opportunity may be right for you! The idealBDC (Business Development Call Centre) Representative Candidate assists the Service Department in achieving their service and business goals by:
- Promptly responding to and following up with customer inquiries via phone and internet
- Identify customer needs
- Set appointments for customer visits
- Follow up with customers after their visit
- Answer incoming sales and service calls.
- Reschedule no show customers
- Contact customers based on current marketing incentives.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate service and sales appointments
- This is a full-time career and you will be required to work some nights until 8PM and every other Saturday.
- Achieving daily goals of 100 phone calls and 50 emails/text messages
- Maintain accurate records of daily activities.
- Creating appointments (minimum of 25 set appointments per week)
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- At least one year of experience in a car Dealership BDC Representative position
- Strong commitment to customer follow-up
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills (bi-lingual is a big plus!)
- Excellent grammar and email composition skills
- Computer skills are a must (ADP/CDK, Excel, CRM, etc.)
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Motivated self starter
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Must have positive, energetic personality and possess a strong work ethic
- Professional appearance
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Welcoming Culture
- Competitive Compensation and Employee Benefits Package
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its Employees to ensure success for new team members.
- Opportunities for Advancement
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family
- Great High Energy Team Members and a fun place to work!
We offer continuous training and mentoring because we are committed to your career success and we invest in your future. If you feel you have what it takes to join our Team…apply now!
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales &/or BDC: 1 year (Required)