"Hublot - A different way to progress"say those who know this unique Swiss luxury watch company, where each and every moment moves forward to create the future at breathtaking speed. A dream, initiated and developed by Hublot's Chairman Jean-Claude Biver with CEO Ricardo Guadalupe when they took control of the brand in 2004. These two men are responsible for turning the Hublot brand into a genuine success story in which the Big Bang, Classic Fusion, and Manufacture Pieces (MP) Collection represent the symbols of a constantly evolving tradition.
Areas of support and administration include but are not limited to collateral, visual assets, direct marketing, advertising, web, search marketing, public relations, social media, and content marketing. An understanding of these disciplines and core expertise in one or more areas is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan & execute marketing programs across all available market channels (in-store and outside events, email and online marketing, advertising, merchandising, sales literature, website content, social media and other vehicles of communication) to increase market awareness as well as drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Leverage key points of customer engagement and ensure that all marketing communication touch points are up to date and aligned to the annual corporate marketing calendar and strategy
- Communicate company value proposition and brand positioning ensuring that all communications reflect corporate visual identity guidelines and align with tone, voice and positioning that reflects Hublot market positioning, key points of differentiation and values
- Collaborate with outside partners to leverage partner’s promotions and develop joint marketing initiatives and collateral
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising and social media.
- Track earned media and measure advertised value equivalency of all outreach campaigns
- Optimize campaigns and launches for local and global reach and impact
- Support the execution of product launches and corporate marketing initiatives with local marketing communications
- Actively engage and work closely with key cross functional stakeholders to ensure effective end to end execution of marketing activities and consistent campaign messaging
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, campaign messages, event support materials, and promotional materials
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
- Reporting on progress against goals and other relevant metrics to stakeholders, analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Create shared value and trust (between corporate and franchise store, store and local partners, among freelance partners) to ensure successful long-term partnerships. Foster strong communication channels between and among partners.
- Develop promotions and in-store events in order to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to the stores
- Collaborate with the Store Manager on CRM actions to increase customer engagement and build loyalty
- Track customer requests and information, sharing with all stakeholders to improve the customer experience and to make informed business decisions
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in marketing & communications role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations an asset
- Previous experience in a client-facing role
- Previous experience creating public-facing content speaking on behalf of a brand
- Previous experience in PR, advertising, brand marketing, media, or events an asset
- 2+ years experience in running digital campaigns such as Google Ad, Facebook Ad, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Content writing/editing experience (please present examples of your past work)
- Have an analytical mindset and can make strategic decisions using data from campaigns and web traffic
- A self-learner who can keep up to date with the trends and new technologies that emerge in this field
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of effective marketing techniques
- 3+ years of experience managing teams
- Project Management experience preferred
Compensation commensurate with experience.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)