Who we are:
Energy Door Company offers a full line of products for walk in coolers and refrigerated cases. Our line includes energy free glass doors as well a variety of shelving and accessories. Our customer service team supports all remodel programs along the way to make sure it is a success.
There is evidence that investing in remodeling walk in coolers and refrigerated cases is an initiative that has positive impact for the environment and long-term savings, this is why, at Energy Door Company (EDC), we care about improving the retail industry with green and energy efficiency technologies.
Our products feature industry standard and custom configuration on demand. EDC’S innovative designs are of superior quality and reliability.
Energy Door Company: The Choice Is Clear!
Role and Responsibilities:
The Customer Service Representative – Warranty Processing ( CSR Warranty) will be responsible for responding to customer requests for service or parts in a prompt and professional manner. The CSR Warranty will be committed to delivering the highest level customer service to our clients.
The Customer Service Representative will:
- Respond to web based, telephone or email inquiries, requests, complaints or questions from clients regarding product failure or missing parts during installation or the warranty period.
- Research and investigate issues to provide most viable solution in a timely manner.
- Gather all information required and create Sales Order for replacement parts.
- Type data in the system for order entry.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver solutions to clients.
- Manage the pick, pack and ship process for warranty parts.
- Coordinate labour resources for on site installation or repair of the product.
- Manage the P.O. and Invoice process for Warranty labor.
- Conduct proper follow-up to ensure issues are resolved to clients’ satisfaction.
- Escalate more problematic issues to appropriate resource, if necessary.
- Document and communicate in an effective and precise manner with an attention to detail.
- All other related tasks.
- High School Diploma Completed
- A minimum of 3 years prior customer service experience.
- Previous work in a technical capacity, working with part orders and troubleshooting mechanical product.
- Commercial refrigeration experience is a plus.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Language skills - English is essential (both written and oral). Clients are located in USA.
- Solution-oriented and customer service focused.
- Strong organisational skills and able to manage priorities effectively.
- Excellent computer knowledge of Office Suite (especially Excel (advanced, Outlook and Word).
- Able to work under pressure and within a constantly changing environment.
- Resourceful, proactive and a “team player”.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- technical mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- English advanced (Required)