Partner Care Representative
The Partner Care Representative receives inbound calls and responds to the needs and concerns of all those who contact the Ministry via telephone. The Representative will also make outbound calls to thank constituents for their support and inform them of Crossroads purposes, plans, programs, and products.
Shifts: Full-Time, Monday to Friday – evening hours between 1:00 p.m. and 12 midnight
Reporting: Reports directly to the Manager of Development Projects
- Handle incoming calls and emails. This includes receiving donations, taking information relating to address changes, tax information, feedback on program change updates, comments and providing general information.
- Participate in outbound call campaigns to request ongoing financial support.
- Handle comments and feedback professionally and respectfully. Follow up on this by preparing a detailed report when necessary.
- Update changes in system of record.
- Praying with callers as requested or needed while adhering to Prayer Ministry Guidelines and always being ready to lead someone to salvation.
- Complete forms and call reports daily.
- Gathering information and helpful insights from partners (through listening to their complaints, concerns, suggestions, ideas, comments, reactions etc.) and relaying that info to management in a logical easy to understand format. The purpose of this is to help management assess the needs of viewers with the goal of ministering to them.
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of call center or equivalent in customer service
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment with people of various Christian denominational backgrounds
- Motivated self-starter, able to make decisions and require minimal direct supervision
Applicants must submit a current resume and a cover letter which includes a brief explanation of your knowledge of Crossroads and why you feel you would be a good fit for our team and culture. Applications will be received no later than November 7th, 2019
Job Type: Full-time