Veriday Inc, is seeking a QA/Test Analyst with exposure to manual testing on Agile Projects. The incumbent should have 3-5 years of experience in QA/Testing with a good understanding of manual testing/automation testing using Selenium or Katalon studio tool. This will be a 3-6 months contractual role with potential for extension or full-time employment.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Participate in test planning, test design, test execution, and monitoring activities
- Reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of what we build and how to test it.
- Developing, documenting and maintaining functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Strong testing experience both manually and using automation tools and scripting
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results/bugs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, be self-motivated, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in using test case development tools, linking test cases to requirements, defect management and metrics reporting. (Example: Jira or HP ALM)
- Experience or knowledge with SQL, SVN / Git, MySql etc.
Job Specifications: -
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited institution with 3-5 years of relevant experience as QA Analyst
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Experience testing Java and web-based applications.
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.
Job Type: Contract
- QTP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manual Testing: 3 years (Preferred)