The Club requires a Part-Time 3rd Cook to join our busy Food and Beverage department team. This position will be responsible for the production and cooking of food in the Club and will provide operational support in the kitchens and ensures a positive experience for our members and guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare food for all areas of the Club: Dining Room, Sports Grill, Family Bistro, Patio, BBQ, lounges, banquets and private rooms
- Maintain high quality of food and service
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Assist in storage, refrigeration and rotation of food
- Minimum experience: 1-2 years
- Should be experienced in hospitality-related industry and/or enrollment or graduation from a hospitality or culinary program preferred
- Effective combination of education and experience will be considered
- Must be able to work flexible hours, days, evenings and weekends
- Possess Food Handler’s certification
- Ability to prepare small and large quantities of food, in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to prepare breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and take direction
- Ability to handle and prepare a variety of meats, fish, vegetables and starches
- Motivated team player with good initiative and problem solving abilities
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please forward your resume and cover letter.
While we appreciate your interest, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
Toronto Cricket Skating & Curling Club is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources and they will ensure the necessary steps are taken to accommodate your needs.
Job Type: Part-time
- working as a 3rd Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)