· Live the company values.
· Drive different types of trucks.
· Efficiently serve customers in accordance with company standards.
· Be polite and courteous to customers and friends.
· Spread a positive and professional image of the company.
· Comply with company policies and rules.
· Refrain from consuming or being under the influence of narcotics or alcohol.
· Plan your itinerary, maximize routes, and optimize mileage.
· Carry out daily verification and maintenance of the vehicle according to the standards (safety round, efficiency of the braking system...), report Repair Request in the tablet when necessary to highlight repairs to be carried out on the truck or chassis.
· Calculate travel time and respect appointment times.
· Comply with the laws and regulations of the territory where the vehicle is travelling.
· Keep the various registers up to date, electronic log etc.
· Adjust speed according to temperature, traffic, road conditions and always have full control of the vehicle and in all climatic and geographical situations, on main, secondary, urban roads.
· Safely share the road with other road users by respecting them and respecting road safety rules.
· Obtain instructions and documents necessary to carry out handling operations.
· Inspect the container, and check the Seal, notify the distribution if the documents and the seal are inconsistent.
· Ensure compliance with transport documents.
· Make sure you have all the documents on hand (transportation documents, transport permits, registration, proof of insurance).
· Ensure that the goods picked or delivered match the goods identified in the bill of lading or delivery document.
· Check the merchandise (status, weight, account, compare the number with the number appearing in the bill of lading or delivery document or others).
· Ensure the signature of the various documents (knowledge, proof of delivery) and record damage or other peculiarities.
· Hand over documents and payments to the individuals concerned and report any anomalies or peculiarities.
· Ensure that the goods and interior of the trailer or box of the truck are in good condition.
· Make sure to handle the goods carefully, protect it, monitor it, and secure it in the vehicle to avoid damage or failure (loss, damage, theft).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$24.00 per hour
All customers are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, temperature check.