Vickar Auto Group is an established and growing automotive group based in Winnipeg that offers employees competitive wages, opportunity for advancement, a solid benefits package and many other incentives. Vickar Auto Group is committed to the health and well-being of the community that we serve and is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
Vickar Ford Auto Body Shop has an immediate opening for an Autobody Advisor, who, under the direction of the Body Shop Manager, will be responsible to always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity in greeting and maintaining body shop communications and transactions with customers.
Vickar Auto Group, “Where Customers Send Their Friends”.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn and understand Autobody Shop operations, service, and terminology to effectively advise customers of vehicle needs and repairs
- Greet customers promptly and in a friendly, welcoming manner in person and by phone
- Handle customer complaints with patience, understanding and integrity, and direct customers as needed to other appropriate staff
- Ensure the Body Shop reception/work area is neat, clean, and free of open confidential customer information
- Answer Body Shop telephones, taking detailed messages and assisting in the scheduling or re-scheduling customer appointments
- Maintain accurate files and records of Body Shop customer information and services provided.
- Close out customer and internal repair orders, as required and in a timely manner
- Perform other administrative and customer service duties as required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Automotive interest and/or desire to develop a career in the industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Demonstrated organizational, multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Body Shop reception or office administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of Manitoba Public Insurance processes an asset
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits
- Healthy & respectful workplace
- Active, established business presence
We also offer a variety of employee appreciation incentives including: discounted pricing on vehicles, parts and service, discounted gym membership, employee assistance program, group RSP, customer referral program and annual recognition for outstanding service to the company or to the community.
Vickar Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer! We are looking for great individuals of various characteristics to add to our diverse workforce. If you feel qualified, please apply with a cover letter and resume online. We thank all those who apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- clerical, reception or admin assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- automotive industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)