Iverson Forest Management is looking for skilled and motivated individuals to fill our Type III Wildfire
Looking for a fun, outdoor, and action-packed job this summer? Want the opportunity to see different
parts of British Columbia? Join us at Iverson Forest Management Inc. for the 2020 wildland fire fighting
season! We are now accepting applications for seasonal positions based out of Duncan and Kamloops.
Suitable applicants must pass a basic physical fitness test to be eligible for employment.
WILDLAND FIREFIGHTERS required certifications
- S-100 Basic Fire Suppression and Safety;
- S-185 Fire Entrapment Avoidance;
Haven't completed these courses? No problem. Iverson Forest Management Inc. offers S-100 and S-185
certification at a low cost. For more information visit our website: http://iversonforest.com
Additional certifications that are considered assets for the wildland firefighting positions
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 with Transportation Endorsement or OFA3
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Power Saw Operator Certificate
- Wildfire Danger Tree Assessor
- Valid class 5 B.C. Drivers License
Please submit your application accompanied by a list of relevant certificates and experience.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to:
This posting will remain open until positions are filled.