The brand new Holiday Inn Express & Staybridge Suites hotels are actively recruiting for our Guest Services team, who will help to create unique, fun and memorable experiences for those travelling to the area and who are calling us "home".
- Answers internal or external phone calls in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Processes check-in and check-out of all guests for the hotel and accurately maintains guest accounts.
- Responsible to complete the daily checklist based on the shift AM / PM
- Knowledgeable of promotions being offered by Holiday Inn Express/Staybridge Suites as well as the Rewards program, IHG Rewards.
- Maintains record of Service Recovery (Guest Requests), ensuring communication to respective departments and follow up with guests
- Ability to actively promote the services offered by the company, as well as those in the local area.
- Adheres to all hotel policies regarding security, safety procedures, walk-in check-in, and guest confidentiality.
- Ensures that any relevant guest or group information is passed on to the next shift.
- Maintains the appropriate personal appearance and hygiene when on duty, including proper uniform.
- Must have previous customer service experience; front desk experience an asset;
- Friendly and courteous disposition;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Proficient with computerized systems, knowledge of Opera an asset;
- Must be able to reliably work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)