DBH Law is a full-service boutique law firm specializing in litigation, business law, oil & gas, real estate, construction, trademark & estate planning. For over 25 years, DBH has worked with clients to achieve their goals and navigate the complex, ever-changing legal environment.
We are currently recruiting a Real Estate Lawyer with three or more years at the Bar to join our expanding business-focused law firm as an associate, primarily in the areas of residential real estate, project development and financing. The successful candidate will be provided the opportunity to take over an existing full practice.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Solid legal background with relevant experience in the area of real estate law
- Detail-oriented and a demonstrated high degree of accuracy
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and energetic
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop and nurture professional relationships internally and externally
- Member in good standing with the Law Society of Alberta
Why join DBH Law?
At DBH Law, we like to think that we practice big firm law with a small firm feel. Our firm values are a significant part of who we are, and our continued success relies on attracting and developing talented individuals who share our commitment to delivering results through professional service with a personal touch. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we work hard to ensure our people are motivated, engaged and empowered. We believe in recognizing our team in meaningful ways for a job well done.
Job Type: Full-time