CEATI International is seeking a Program Manager to join our collaborative team and growing business. The ideal candidate will be reliable, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and be interested in making a commitment to a position that will provide them with opportunities to grow. This position is based in Downtown Montreal, QC, Canada.
- Work in a dynamic environment with major power utilities overseeing several collaborative programs;
- Grow the portfolio of project initiatives and utility partners;
- Identify the needs and goals of utility partners and address them through program offerings;
- Lead regular discussions and semi-annual meetings internationally;
- Maintain and enhance client relations;
- Develop clear and attainable short, medium and long-term plans.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- A degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Management Program;
- 2-5 years' relevant experience;
- Excellent written and spoken English is required;
- Knowledge of the Power Grid (Generation, Transmission & Distribution), is a definite asset;
- Working knowledge of French is an asset;
- Travel within North America is required (6-8 short trips annually).
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)