Location: Concord, Ontario (close to Keele St. and Highway 7)
Shift available: Night Shift (11pm-7am)
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
Clover Tool Manufacturing Limited is Canadian based and owned, privately held company. We specialize in automotive tooling, stampings and assemblies. We are capable of running a number of diverse projects. Today, Clover Tool operates in over a 175,000 square foot facility providing a full service solution to its customers. From prototyping, tooling, R&D work, stamping, assembling and welding to finished product, Clover Tool and its dedicated staff are committed to our customers’ requirements and wishes.
- Complete Pre-shift safety checks
- Operate resistant welder or robot weld cell
- Inspect all designated parts
- Inform the Welding Supervisor of quality concerns
- Complete paperwork for all tasks performed
- Assist with Sorting , counting, and packaging parts
- Use manual material handling pallet truck to move material containers
- Ensure that all parts are identified correctly and information on labels is correct and legible
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak and understand English and to document stipulated records as instructed
- Ability to understand and follow instructions on running resistant welders and robot weld cells.
- Able to complete pre-shift safety checks on welders and robotic weld cells.
- Ability to correctly measure/check parts.
- Good housekeeping skills.
- Good team player
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Rate: $16/hour (Plus extra $1.00/hour shift premium)
Benefits: Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 3 months of employment
(Includes prescription drugs, paramedical services, and vision care)
- Paid sick days
- Overtime is paid after 40 hours
- Training and uniforms are provided by the organization
- Opportunities for advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Night Shift work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assembly Line: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Labour: 1 year (Preferred)