The Post Hotel & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property chosen by Travel and Leisure Magazine 2019 as one of the top ten resorts in Canada! We are located in Lake Louise, Alberta in the heart of the world-famous Banff National Park.
· Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
· Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
· Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
· Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
· Clean up station and take care of leftover food
· Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers
· Other duties as requested by guests and/or management
· Completion of high school, cooking certificate a definite asset
· 2 years fine dining line cooking experience
Due to our location in Banff National Park, the Post Hotel provides all employees with staff housing. For this reason, we are unable to accommodate potential candidates who have families with children.
We will only consider applications from candidates who are Citizens, Permanent Residents or Foreign Nationals who are eligible to work in Canada. We will not perform a Labour Market Impact Assessment for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour