The Mader Group is expanding into Canada!
Be one of the first Field Service Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join the team.
Who are we?
Mader is a leading heavy equipment maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists. This is your chance to help us expand into Canada and as such we are seeking the very best.
You will need to be a proactive problem solver with an outstanding customer service, a passion for our trade and the gear with the ability to work on a wide range of equipment.
About the role:
Our field service roles will have you doing rebuilds, overhauls, breakdowns, component change outs and general diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Your own F550 8000lbs Crane Truck
- Flexible roster options
- Surface and underground mine sites
- Working on a large range of heavy mining equipment
What we need from you:
- Prior experience on working on Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Sandvik and/or Liebherr
- Previous experience working on surface or underground mine sites
- Able to do shift work (days/nights) and work away from home
- Valid driver license
The Mader difference:
- Unbeatable flexibility with your roster
- Variety of work and sites - more option to do the work you actually enjoy
- Mader International opportunities in Australia, Africa, Asia and North America after a stint in Canada
- Paid training, travel and meal allowances
- Career progression opportunities
One shirt, one company, multiple career opportunities – Apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $60.00 per hour
- Company car
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- heavy equipment maintenance: 3 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel: