- Are you a results-driven sales professional?
- Do you like the idea of being in daily contact with senior business and government executives from across the country?
- Are you a quick learner who can express yourself well both orally and in writing?
If so, you may have a career ahead of you in inside sales for our conferences and seminars
Infonex has been around for 25 years, offering corporate training, executive development sessions, conferences and seminars. We're looking for someone to join our team to help us promote these events to senior leaders in Canada’s business community and government administration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling
- Manage your own territory, building relationships
- Report into the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Research and generate new leads through networking and online research
- Prospect, quality, pitch and close business for a variety of product lines
- Timely and regular follow-up with prospects and clients
- Strong ability to negotiate, persuade and handle objections
- Comfortable with outbound, phone-based sales
- A post-secondary diploma is an asset
- Inside sales experience is an asset; sales aptitude is required
- Results-focused and driven to succeed
- You don’t need a script to talk to people – you can engage prospects and build relationships with clients
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive base salary and commission payments on sales
- Medical and dental benefits after successful completion of probation period
- Downtown Toronto location convenient to all forms of transit
- Regular weekday business hours with holidays and vacation paid
- Energetic and supportive work environment
- Coaching and training, both when hired and throughout your career here
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26,500.00 to $28,500.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)