Reporting to the Manager, the Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Technician performs inspection, testing and repairs of various hydraulic cylinders.
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area (6S)
· Complete a Take5 hazard assessment for each job assigned.
· Participate in the CLMW Safety program as required.
· Complete safety objective assignment daily as required.
· Punctuality for work schedule.
· Perform general hydraulic cylinder repairs.
· Diagnose hydraulic malfunctions using testing equipment to determine extent of repair required and record scope of repairs
· Disassembly and assembly of hydraulic cylinder components.
· Completion of failure analysis of hydraulic cylinder.
· Capturing data of work and repairs performed.
· Measuring and sourcing of parts and seals.
· Testing of repaired cylinders.
· Assisting with daily toolbox and job planning meeting.
· Assisting Manager in review and development standard operation procedures.
· Follow company established standards operation procedures.
· Follow CLMW safety guidelines and policy.
· Perform other tasks required.
· Combination of two years of work experience on the job and high school diploma
· College or industry courses in heavy equipment repair would be an asset.
· Understanding of hydraulic systems.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Attention to detail.
· Conscientious of quality control for finished products.
· Excellent team spirit to accomplish final goals and work cooperatively with others.
· Autonomous and have strong initiative.
· Flexibility to work on various products and tasks
· Flexibility to work overtime as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out, Permanent