Manpower's client a leading national food production unit, producing fresh and frozen baked goods in Brampton is hiring for light packagers.
If you are looking for a long term full time career opportunity in food industry, then this opportunity is for you!
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours
- Afternoon shift available (3:00pm to 11:00pm)
- Competitive wages - $14.00 + 4% Vacation Pay
- Steady weekly pay cheques
- Public Transit accessible location
- Employee Referral Rewards Program
What will you do?
- Package baked goods
- Assemble Gingerbread houses using an icing gun
- Work closely with other packagers on an assembly line
- Ensure all orders are packaged with care, accuracy and on time
What you bring to the job?
- Commitment to a long-term opportunity
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Reliability and attendance excellence
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to commit to a long-term assignment
Stop your job search and APPLY NOW!!!
Want to earn more dough for who you know? Refer a friend and you can earn a bonus of $100 when they complete their first 80 hours of work or refer 10 friends and you can earn $1000 when they complete 80 hours of work! Simply ask our recruiters for details!
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.