Triumbari Corp. is looking to hire a Office Administrator/Book Keeper full-time. This position does not involve just book keeping/accounting functions, but also includes office administrative duties and functions.
You must be able to perform both, this job is demanding and we are looking for someone with a motivated attitude.
- Answering phone, directing calls
- Sending out couriers
- Filing of all documentation
- AP – entering the invoices – reconciliation
- Creating packing slips as well as custom documents prior to shipment
- Assisting in ordering and tracking supplies for the back and front office
- Implementing systems that will further benefit the company
- Organize daily faxes and correspondences
- Oversea the inventory and stock of bottles and material.
- Work closely withDirector of Operationsand Plant Manager.
- All other administrative roles and duties as assigned by the Director of Operations,Plant Manager, VP or President.
- Process bank deposits
- Opening and distributing mail
- Mailing out signed cheques, any other documents etc.
- Tracking dunnage
- Ensuring visitors sign in and are given a visitor badge
- Pay all utilities and bills
- Reconciling the credit card statements with receipts and entering figures in the spread sheet followed by Sage.
- Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable reconciliation
- Special projects as assigned
- Responds to general inquiries in a timely manner regarding payables and receivables
- Accounts receivable invoicing and collecting
- Responsible to report any significant financial matters or changes in procedures to the President & Vice President in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the company complies with GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Principles) and relevant local, provincial and federal tax requirements and monitor changes in Gov’t legislation (i.e. taxes, government reporting).
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Ensure that the company records are kept accurate and up to date
- Research various tax/accounting related issues when required.
- Ensure filing is kept up to date.
- Filing of all accounts payable and receivables files, as well as other office filing required.
- Continually monitor and ensure that all outstandingAccounts Receivable are collected in a timely manner.
- MasterCard statements/Expenses – ensure that all related expenses are allocated to the proper GL expense accounts and that the receipts are kept organized and detailed on an excel spreadsheet and that they balance to the individual statements. Ensure that they and are paid in time to avoid any interest charges.
- Deal with all employee related files, documentation, hiring documentation etc.
- Entering employees in Enterprise system when hired, assign employee ID #
- Provide employees with necessary documentation when hired (employee handbook, info sheet)
- Ensure all employees have uniforms
- Ensure uniform inventory is kept – ask Teresa to order more uniforms if low on a size
- All other book keeping and administrative as assigned by the President or Vice-President.
* Salary is between $50,000 - $55,000 per annum, 2 weeks paid vacation time, eligibility for health benefits beginning after 3 months of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Required)
- Office Administration: 5 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)