Are you a licensed 310T Technician that continually seeks to enhance their product and service knowledge?
If so, apply for the position of 310T Technician with our Hamilton and Burlington locations today!
What you’ll love about us:
- We offer a variety of paid vendor and OEM training programs.
- We promote growth and advancement within the Company.
- We’ve been in business since 1977 and we’re still growing!
- Competitive wages ranging from $36 – $45 hourly for licensed technicians.
- $2,500 - $5,000 signing bonus for licensed Technicians. Please inquire for additional information.
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start.
- $200 annually for boots and $400 annually for tools.
- Earn $1,000 with our Technician referral bonus program.
- Flexible shifts to meet your needs.
- Low-cost health and dental benefits program, as well as a free employee assistance program.
- Defined contribution pension plan with Company matching.
- We’re family owned – when you’re a part of the Altruck team, you’re a part of a family.
- We offer perks such as pizza lunches, holiday lunches, BBQ’s and a paid day off to be used during the Christmas holidays.
What makes you a great fit:
- Licensed 310T technicians.
- Valid G class driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must have necessary hand tools.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Able to work effectively without supervision.
What you’ll do:
- Perform inspections, diagnostic tests, troubleshooting and general vehicle repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance services and maintenance related work as required.
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Perform service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Work in compliance with company health and safety policies and OHSA standards.
- Attend Company sponsored training classes and dealer specific training courses as scheduled by management.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Altruck is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its regulations, and the Ontario Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet those needs. Any accommodation requests can be made by contacting 519-821-0070. At Altruck, we welcome differences. We do that because we know it is good for our employees, our products, our company and our community. Altruck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We thank all applicants for expressing their interest, however, only those qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36.00 to $45.00 /hour
- 310T certification (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)