A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
This position is responsible for the picking, shipping and receiving in the Distribution Centre. Load co-ordination, report reproduction and report maintenance are also part of the regular duties.
The position reports to the Distribution Centre Supervisor. Shift assignment TBD, but most will include overnight hours
- Operate equipment to load and unload vehicles, transport material and prepare loads for delivery;
- Picking orders in a cold environment as per customer order
- Completing documentation as required;
- Maintain a clean and organized work area;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Forklift, Reach Truck, Power Jack and dock stocker experience is a must;
- RF experience is preferred
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and good communication skills
- Strong hand-eye coordination and ability to multi-task
- Team player, but can also work independently