Creative Therapy Consultants is currently seeking Occupational
Therapists for British Columbia in Kamloops, Nanaimo, Penticton, Prince
George, and Terrace
Creative Therapy Consultants is a small business in HEALTH_CARE_MEDICAL in Penticton, BC. We are professional, agile, customer-centric, and our goal is to to be the best rehabilitation company in Canada. The best company to work for but also one that provides the most consistent and high-quality service. A company that supports its team and allows them to prosper professionally and personally. The three Pillars and foundation for our company include culture, service and community. We treat others the way we wish to be treated.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
- Growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Regular social events
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed atmosphere
- On-the-job training
- Company perks
- Flexible working hours
- Safe work environment
Creative Therapy Consultants is passionate about making a difference in people's lives. We believe that we need to live the change we want to see in the world, and we feel honoured to be able to help people each day. Not only do we have the privilege of making people's lives better, but we also have the opportunity to do this work in some of the most beautiful communities in Canada. We are biased, but we think we have it pretty well!
We value work-life balance, and we empower the personal and professional development of each of our team members. Here at Creative Therapy Consultants, we support ongoing education, encourage service provision innovation, and believe every team member is vital to our organization's success.
The main focus of our Therapy team is working with clients who have sustained physical or psychological injuries. Our Therapists take a holistic, team approach with their clients and all other community therapy partners to implement tailored strategies and reach positive goals for each client.
We believe a positive and motivated attitude is essential for the success of each of our Therapists.
If you want to use your stellar clinical skills to be a vital part of each client's healing journey, you should consider this role!
A snapshot of our culture:
- We run weekly yoga sessions for all our team.
- We create professional development plans for all our team and pay for education.
- We have personal and professional goals support, a peer support system, and ongoing mentorship support for our team.
- We have a "fee-only" financial planner who makes financial plans for our team.
- We hold annual all-team retreats, and we have regular social functions.
- We are proud to say that all our offices are powered by renewable energy sourced from Bull Frog Power.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive health benefits include extended health, LTD insurance, critical illness, and life insurance for employees.
- In addition to extended health, we have on-demand access to counselling support for all team members.
- RRSP contributions for employees.
- This position can be either contract or employee – our goal is to help our team create the flexibility they want.
- Inter-province candidates are offered $1,000.00 relocation assistance.
- Negotiable remuneration.
- $2,500 sign-on bonus.
- Communication - We practice honest, open, and effective communication.
- Dependable - We are dependable, responsible, and accountable.
- Respect - We demonstrate respect and consideration for others and ourselves.
- Healthy Lifestyle - We provide empathy and support with a focus on healthy lifestyles.
- Fair Cost - We apply excellence in service at a fair cost.
- Lifelong Learning - We are committed to personal growth and lifelong learning.
Occupational Therapists have the privilege of helping people live their best lives. They complete assessments and help develop treatment plans to improve function and quality of life. We see people in our clinics and the community – this requires flexibility, adaptability, and problem-solving skills. Our
Therapists are committed to lifelong learning and working towards being the best clinicians possible.
In your role as Occupational Therapist, you would have the continuing support of experienced
Occupational Therapy mentors, a solid Administrative team, and a team of Rehabilitation Assistants,
Kinesiologists, Registered Psychologists, Registered Clinical Counsellors, and Vocational Rehabilitation
We love our communities so much that we made a video featuring the communities in which we are lucky enough to work and live – please take a look! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8DTgW2uDes&t=4s
We encourage anyone with a disability or requiring workplace accommodations to apply. We support a non-discriminatory workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48.00-$55.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Penticton, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master's Degree (required)
- occupational therapy: 1 year (preferred)
- COTBC Registration (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person