We are looking for a security guard. The Security Guard is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of THC BioMed’s products as well as monitoring the safety and security of guests, the facility, staff and premises on the cultivation site.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Reports all facility safety and security issues to management
- Follow established security protocols and legal requirements. While using initiative and good judgment.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms and/or contacting authorities and or Management.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Using alarm systems and responding to alarms
- Escort employees or clients
- Be required to keep information confidential
- Protect access to areas with confidential information
- Escort people through restricted areas
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls, including controlling visitor access.
- Security Guard Training, Possession of a guard licence per provincial requirements, and maintain active status.
- Valid driver's license is required
- Able to pass all background checks
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Strong attention to detail and situational awareness
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt well.
- Remain calm in stressful situations.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance, and provide excellent customer service as needed
- Previous employment in security
- Familiar with operation and monitoring of security cameras and access systems
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- security: 1 year (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Security guard: 1 year (Required)