Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community is accepting applications for a number of gardeners to join our maintenance team in the spring of 2020. Designed by Graham Cooke & Associates and opened in 1992, this 18-hole award winning Platinum rated golf course is superbly manicured and maintained. A stunning property with 13 lakes, views of the Beaufort mountain range & Comox glacier is a beautiful place to live and work.
Full and part time seasonal positions available from approximately March to November. Opportunity for long term growth in the company. Benefits include free golf with medical and dental benefits for staff in their second year.
Hourly rate of pay will be determined by experience and/or qualifications ($15-$20 an hour). Staff will be working independently and with the head gardener.
· Care and maintenance of all flower beds on golf course and resort
· Performing all labor related duties asked. Watering, planting, weeding, pruning etc.
· Horticultural certification is an asset but not require.
· Basic experience and a passion to learn is a must
· Having knowledge of golf and/or golf course an asset
· Must hold valid BC Driver’s License
· Able to communicate and work with others
· To be physically fit, reliable, hardworking and motivated individual
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent