CISPG Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
The Catholic Independent Schools of Prince George is seeking a part time Payroll & Benefits Coordinator. Reporting to the Finance Office and Superintendent, this position is responsible for assisting the Finance Officer in processing semi-monthly payroll and administration of benefits for approximately 200 staff on nine sites.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Payroll Certificate, Bookkeeping Diploma or five plus years of related experience
· Knowledge of: PayWorks and Sage50 accounting software, Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel, and Access)
· Proficiency with technology to assist others in the office and organization will be considered a definite asset
· Experience in Human Resources would be a considerable asset
· Good communicator in both verbal and written English, have exceptional time-management and organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage priorities.
The successful candidate need not be Catholic but must committed to working in a Faith based office environment.
Remuneration at $20 - 23 per hour plus a comprehensive benefit package.
Start date: To begin August 17, 2020 (or sooner depending on availability of successful candidate)
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Catholic Independent Schools, Prince George
6500 Southridge Avenue
Prince George, BC V2N 5P9
If you have questions about the position, please contact our Executive Assistant Laurie Hooker at 250-964-5642
Expected start date: 2020-08-17
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour